Have You Ever Wondered How You Would Feel if You Actually Meet All Your Goals?
The key to be the editor of your life is here.
We will make you learn the art of observation to learn some of your own personal status-that is, your Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Ascendant signs. There is much more to your chart than these sign positions, but knowing these basics will give you a great start.
Logos associated with us
Astromarvel is run by Mrs. Vinay solanki .Vinay has been associated with astrology since 2008.
Ten years later this is an illustrative form of what she is been doing under the umbrella of her passion that is making people’s life more acceptable, peaceful and positive.
Predictions on Love Relationships
In the new era of this millennium’s generation, horoscope can offer a fun and exciting peek into person’s romantic future.
I personally work out the predictions on the basis of person’s lifestyle, natural traits and instincts with the Vedic touch of astrology which provides a personal and more practical solutions to the query.
Here, we will talk about the astrological factors which cause people to fall in love. We will also discuss the yogas due to which many of these relationships are not converted into a marriage.
Reoccurring queries in this section which I handle are:
1) The time for proceeding in love relationships according to various houses.
2) Yogas for love relationships according to the placement of planets
3) Reasons for love relationships not turning into marriages
4) Reasons for separation in love relationships
5) Combinations for establishing or breaking up of more than one loverelationships
It’s fascinating to observe how the play of planets can make such a great personality of human beings.
Let’s have a look into yours-choose your sign.
Match-Making (Kundali Match)
In Vedic Astrology, the concept of Kundli Matching or Horoscope Matching is very eminent. Marriage is the sacred bond between two separate entities, bringing them together for a long and healthy marital life. There are different names for matchmaking viz, Kundali Milan, Guna Milan, Horoscope Matching and Compatibility, Lagna Melapak etc. The factors which are considered at the time of marriage are:-
1) Guna Milan
2) Manglik Dosha
3) Strength of Navamsa Chart
Importance of Guna Milan
|Obtained Guna Points||Prediction|
|Less than 18||Not recommended for marriage|
|18 to 24||Average, Acceptable match and recommended for marriage|
|24 to 32||Very Good, successful marriage|
|32 to 36||Excellent Match|
Few of the aspects governed in Vedic astrology in Marriages are
1)mental, emotional, physical and social compatibility within the partners.
2) Prediction of marriage timing through astrology.
3) Principles in Vedic astrology for Marriage.
4)Role of Transit in predicting marriage time.
5)Finding The Right Partner Through Kundli Matching.
The main reason for matching astrological charts is to ensure that the couples will have a happy and comfortable life. The astrologers look into kundalies form the viewpoint of circulation of planets. It is astrologically said that the individual personalities appear as per the circulation of planets and as the couples would stay together, their stars and planets will exert influence on their partners is checked by ‘Kundali Milaan’.
By ‘Kundali Milaan’ the nature of the person can be predicted, His/her sincerity in marriage, relationship with each other with the in-laws, sexual life and even the progeny can b predict after ‘Kundali Milaan’.
Apart from these, Manglik Vichaar, Kaal Sarp Doshas and The Malefic Effects on seventh house are also carefully studied by me.
As a counsellor, I help people to :-
1) Gain clarity and perspective of the problems they are facing
2) Help them to find their own solutions to the problems they are facing
3) Give them the space to be themselves and to be open and honest about they way they truly feel.
4) Help them to develop their own self concept so that they are more capable of making their own decisions rather than looking to the 'so-called' experts in their lives, to tell them what to do.
5) Discover more about themselves and become self aware
6) Help them to accept themselves and accept others
7) Help them to determine what is not working in their lives and support them in relinquishing limiting beliefs and behaviours
8) Help them to put closure on the past
9) Help them to perceive or respond to things differently so they feel able to communicate their feelings to those they love, more effectively
10) Help them deal with issues from the past that are stopping them from moving forward
What counselling isn't:-
Counselling is'nt about providing solutions or telling a person what to do, it is about giving them the space to find their own solutions.
Counselling is not coaching or mentoring.
It is not bias towards certain cultures or traditions